Friday 5 August 2016

FABSCRAPS FRIDAY FOR JONES CRAFTS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - AWESOME



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest layout with FABSCRAPS and JONES CRAFTS Design Team.
It was Grandads 90th Birthday Bash recently so you will be seeing some layouts using the photos we took, I hope you like them.
xxx
HERES HOW
Matt photo in light green card, matt again in brown card
Cut a piece of pretty paper 9.5 inches square, matt onto brown card
Cut a piece of pretty paper 7.5 inches square, matt onto brown card
Ink edges as you go
Adhere these to a 12 x 12 sheet of pretty paper
Adhere matted photo to the centre
Make a border by cutting a piece of paper 1 inch wide, ink edges
Matt onto brown card, adhere below photo
Stamp and die cut some leafy branches and flowers, adhere as per photo, add pearl centres
Die cut the numbers 90
Take the word chipboard and heat emboss with brown embossing powder, adhere across the border.
xxx
SCRAPPY STASH
Fabscraps pretty paper - Peaceful C77 005, 2 sheets, both sides
(To get the most from one sheet I gutted the centre to use as another layer)
Fabscraps Chipboard word - OMG Awesome, (I cut off the OMG)
Heartfelt Creations Leafy Branch stamp and die
From my stash - Brown chalk ink,Small pearls,Brown card, Light green card, Numbers die, Brown embossing powder.
xxx
CLOSE UPS 



xxx
Many thanks for visiting today, I do hope you like my layout and have a go.
I love and really appreciate your comments, but for some reason my comment button has disappeared, just click on the 9.00!!!
Also I would love it if you became a follower, and do please keep an eye out for more fabulicious Fabscraps Design Team work every Friday.
That's it for now, have a happy scrappy day.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.