Friday 19 August 2016

FABSCRAPS FRIDAY FOR JONES CRAFTS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL WONDERFUL



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest layout with FABSCRAPS and JONES CRAFTS Design Team.
It was Grandads 90th Birthday Bash recently so here is another layout using the photos we took.
xxx
HERES HOW
Matt photo in black card
Cut a piece of pretty paper 9 x 7 inches, matt onto black card
Adhere this onto 12 x 12 background paper
Adhere photo to centre
Cut a border strip, 12 x 1 inch,  matt onto black card, adhere
Emboss a chipboard word, matt onto black card, adhere
Stamp and die cut some flowers, adhere
Colour and emboss some Hot Air Balloons Chipboard, adhere
Using a black pen add some strings.
XXX
SCRAPPY STASH
Fabscraps pretty papers - PARIS C84 004, 2 sheets, use both sides
Fabscraps chipboard, WONDERFUL and HOT AIR BALLOONS
From my stash, Black Card, Dark pink embossing powder, ink pens in dark green, dark pink, black, Dusky pink chalk ink.
xxx
CLOSE UPS




xxx
Many thanks for visiting today, I do hope you like my layout and have a go.
I love and really appreciate your comments and would love it if you left me some.
Also I really appreciate it if you became a follower, and do please keep an eye out for more fabulicious Fabscraps Design Team work every Friday.
Bye for now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.