Tuesday 27 September 2016

ANOTHER CARD FOR YOU USING NOOR DESIGN CHALLENGE


Hi lovely crafters and welcome to my blog. Today I have a card for you using some of the NOOR DESIGN September kit and challenge. The challenge is to use Lace and Flowers.
HERES HOW
Matt a 6 x 6 inch card blank with pretty paper, ink edges
Matt again in plain card cut to 4.5 x 4.5 inches, ink edges
Matt this with some music paper, ink edges
Matt vintage photo, ink edges, glue onto some thick card to raise up
Adhere white doily to card
Add matted photo
Now start to decorate with flowers, leaves, pearls, stamens and lace
Add a sentiment and they you have it.
STASH USED
September kit from Noor Design, 6 x 6 card blank, plain cardstock, pretty paper from kit, brown chalk ink, white doily from kit, music paper, large flower from kit, ceramic rose, lace flowers, sticky back pearls, stamens, leaves, lace, sentiment.
LINKS
https://uk.pinterest.com/caroleanne345/vintage-designs/
Many thanks for visiting today I hope you like my card.
I would love it if you became a follower of my blog for lots of inspiration, thats it till Friday where I will be posting a layout with FABSCRAPS.
Bye for Now.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.