Friday 16 September 2016

FABSCRAPS FRIDAY FOR JONES CRAFT DESIGN TEAM - Down by the seaside - September 16th


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest project with FABSCRAPS for JONES CRAFTS DESIGN TEAM.
I love these papers and hope you do too.
HERES HOW I DID THIS
Matt photo
Cut a large border for the centre panel in pretty paper - 4.5 x 12 inches
Matt onto plain card stock, adhere
Cut another pretty paper 6 x 6 inches, matt, adhere as per layout
Make a journalling block by cutting out some lined paper, matt and adhere for hidden journalling
Cut out one of the tags from the paper collection, matt, add fuzzy fibres and adhere as per layout
Take the chipboard words, ink and emboss, adhere
Fussy cut some star fish from one of the papers, add down the side
Stamp and die cut some flowers, adhere and add some pearls.
SCRAPPY STASH
Fabscraps paper collection - C72, Beach Affair x 3 papers
Fabscraps C72 Beach Affair Journalling Collage Tag
Down by the Seaside chipboard words
Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily Stamp and Die
Embossing powder, distress ink, dark pink card stock, fuzzy fibres, mini pearls, lined paper.
CLOSE UPS



Many thanks for visiting today, I do hope you like my layout and have a go. I would love it if you would become a follower of my blog, just click on the followers link in the left hand side panel.
And don't forget to look our for more Fabscraps Inspiration next friday.
Bye for now.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.