Friday 2 September 2016

FABSCRAPS FRIDAY FOR JONES CRAFTS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - FAMILY MEMORIES



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest layout with FABSCRAPS and JONES CRAFTS Design Team.
It was Grandads 90th Birthday Bash recently so here is another layout using the photos we took.
xxx
HERES HOW
Double matt photo in coordinating pink card
Lightly adhere to background pretty paper
Now start adding layers, inking the edges as you go
Adhere first layer, 9.5 x 6.5 in pink card
Then just keep adding layers
Die cut some flourishes, adhere
Stamp and die cut some flowers, adhere
Emboss the chipboard title, adhere
Add a punched out butterfly and a sticker
Add flower centres.
xxx
SCRAPPY STASH 
Fabscraps pretty paper - COSMIC BUTTERFLY, C83 007
Fabscraps Shabby Rose card kit papers and sticker
Fabscraps chipboard title - FAMILY MEMORIES
Heartfelt Creations Flourish die
Heartfelt Creations Flower stamp and die, Botanical Rose
From my stash, Brown embossing powder, pink chalk ink, butterfly punch, sticky back pearl.
xxx
CLOSE UPS





Also entered into the SCRAPKI SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
Theme STARS - These are my two Stars!
You can create any type of project, you want - off the page, layout, ATC, tag, art-journal, collage or any other. Feel free to express yourself.
Many thanks for visiting today, I do hope you like my layout and have a go.
I love and really appreciate your comments.
Also, I would love it if you became a follower.And don't forget to keep an eye out for more fabulicious Fabscraps Design Team work every Friday.
That's it for now, have a happy scrappy day.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.