Friday 9 December 2016

FABSCRAPS FRIDAY CHRISTMAS CARD WITH BOX 9th December



BOX I MADE FOR THE CARD

 
Morning everyone and welcome to FABSCRAPS FRIDAY with JONES CRAFTS
Today, as we are so close to Christmas I thought I would make a Christmas Card. I also made a card box to match. My card is 7 x 7 inches square and the box is slightly larger.
xxx
PRODUCTS USED
I used Fabscraps Christmas Memories Collection - C79.
I also used Fabscraps Chipboard Snowflakes
Fabscraps Chipboard Santa Frame - 1 piece out of a pack of four.
I then decorated with lots of Heartfelt Creations Poinsetias using their Stamp and Die
I embossed the chipboard pieces, added pearls, fuzzy fibres and a sentiment. I hope you like it.
I also made a box for the card and decorated it with the Christmas Memories Collection and some pinecones and berries.

 




xxx
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
XXX 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.