Tuesday 24 January 2017

Cards Und More Shopblog Design Team Reveal Anything Goes with Hearts

Morning everyone, welcome to my blog and the latest
Cards And More Shopblog Design Team Reveal and Challenge
Anything Goes with Hearts.

For this challenge just add hearts and you could win a fab prize.
 I used the Happily Ever After 6x6 paper collection from Scrapberrys.
Click on the links below to be taken to the shop.
Paper and Card
DUTCH DOOBADOO Softboard Frame
Paper Flowers
Butterfly Punch
Pearls and gems
Hearts
White flowers
Sentiment and charm.
 


Many thanks for visiting today, I do hope you become a follower and come and visit again soon.
Bye For Now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.