Friday 24 March 2017

FABSCRAPS CARD


Good morning everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest Fabscraps Card.
HERES HOW
Take a 6 x 6 inch card blank and cover with one of the pretty papers from the C77 Collection
Cut another pretty paper to 5 x 5 inches
Cut a piece of yellow pearl card to 5.25 x 5.25 
Matt the pretty paper onto the card and adhere to front 
Emboss the chipboard branch and the chipboard birdcage
Adhere one or two white doilies to front of card
Adhere the leafy branch and the birdcage chipboard
Make some flowers and attach
Add two butterflies with pearls
Matt the sticker title and adhere.

PRODUCTS USED

SERENITY C77 COLLECTION
Butterflies from the Birds and Butterfly Sticker Sheet
Birdcage chipbard
Leafy Branch chipboard
Sticker title
FROM MY STASH
Pearls, foam to make flowers, stamens, flower dies, yellow pearl card, two small white doilies.
LINKS
You can find FABCRAPS here
I hope you like my card and become a follower of my blog.
Have a lovely day, do visit again soon
Bye for Now


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.