Tuesday 12 September 2017

GECKO GALZ SEPTEMBER CARD CHALLENGE - HARVEST TIME - 12th Sep - WITH FREE STAMP

Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest card for 
GECKO GALZ SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
HARVEST TIME


For this challenge I have made a 5 x 7 inch card, see product list and step by step below.
GECKO GALZ PRODUCTS
PRODUCTS FROM MY STASH
5 x 7 card blank
Brown card stock
Tan card stock
Assorted flower, pearl, berry stems
Sisal and rafia
Mini cones I picked from the meadow near where I live.
HERES HOW
Cover the card with pretty paper
Cut out one of the panels from the collage set, matt onto card
Matt again onto tan card
Print out another pretty paper, cut to 5 x 4 inches
Matt this onto brown card and adhere to front of card
Now adhere the matted panel
Make a small bouquet from various flowers etc
Adhere with hot glue.
All done.

YOUR FREE STAMP


Many thanks for visiting today
Do come back again soon for lots more inspiration
Bye for now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.