Friday 1 September 2017

GECKO GALZ SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE - HARVEST TIME 1ST Sept

Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and another challenge with GECKO GALZ
This month the challenge is HARVEST TIME
Here is my card, a list of products I used and a step by step.

GECKO GALZ PRODUCTS
Products from my stash
Card blank - 6 x 6 inches
Cardstock - cream and white
Handmade foamiran flower and stamens
Autumn leaves
Lacy Die.
HERES HOW
Cover card blank with paper of choice
Cut another paper to 5 inches square
Matt onto cream card and adhere
Die cut a lacy frame in pretty paper,  matt onto cream card
Cut out one of the stamps from the stamp set, adhere to centre
Cut out some leaves from the paper set, adhere
Add a flower and extra leaves.
All done.

$25.00 PRIZE UP FOR GRABS

Many thanks for joining me today, come back again soon for more inspiration
Bye for now.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.