Friday 2 March 2018

OFF THE RAILS MARCH 1st MOOD BOARD CHALLENGE + TUTORIAL - ALL ABOUT LAYERS - Love you to the moon and back


Morning everyone and welcome to my latest layout and Moodboard for
with a Tutorial for March - All About Layers
AND A VIDEO
THIS MOOD BOARD IS ALL ABOUT BLACK AND WHITE AND ONE COLOUR OF YOUR CHOICE.
As you can see I have used pink.
My tutorial is all about layers. Follow along with my step by step.
YOU WILL NEED
Black cardstock,black dotty paper, pink dotty paper, white corrugated card, black and white wood effect paper, dictionary papers, honey comb die, netting die, clock die, fancy floral frame die, white pearl card, white heart, white pearls, pink berries, white stamens, white foamiran, pink chalk ink, white doily, title.

HERES HOW STEP BY STEP
Matt polka dot paper onto 12 x 12 black card
Add a white doily
Matt photo onto black card, add foam pads to the back, do not adhere just yet
Add a white and black wood  effect paper

Add pink dotty paper
 Add another pink dotty paper
Add dictionary paper
Add more book paper and corrugated card layers
Add more layers with black die cuts
Add title onto a floral frame die cut
Add flowers and adhere the matted photo
My black die cut layers
My hand made foamiran flowers

Add  white heart and title.



Many thanks for visiting today
Bye for now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.