Wednesday 10 April 2013

SO HAPPY

Morning all. Here is my latest layout using a sketch from SCRAP THAT  for my inspiration.
http://scrapthat.ning.com/forum/topics/april-within-nature-kit-sketch-challenge
I also entered this into a challenge over at Scrap for help http://www.scrapforhelp.blogspot.co.uk/.



I made lots of flowers for this layout spiral flower tutorial here .

So first of all I cut down some pink cardstock to 11.5x11.5 inches and adhered onto black card.
I then cut down some Prima pretty paperto 10.5x10.5inches and distressed the edges.
I ripped the paper in three places as per the sketch, distressed the edges and added mini roses. I adhered this and added some book paper in the back of the tears.
I then stitched all around the edge on my machine.
I double matted my photo and adhered this.
I added a doily in the back and started cutting out some border strips.
I added these as per the sketch and started to decorate using my spiral flowers.
I also made two larger flowers from book paper and spellbinders dies.
I made some small bunches of flowers using pearls and buds and added a small ribbon.
Next I added the title and date. I adhered all my flowers using a heat gun.
Hope you like it and play along.
See you next time. Happy Scrapping.x

SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock
Pretty paper - Prima
White doily
Book paper
Scallop scissors and ruler
Pearl sprays
Assorted flowers and buds
Pink ribbon to make a bow
Title Sticker
Sewing machine
Distressing tool
Heat gun

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you made a LOT of flowers for this page! It turned out beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us at Scrap for Help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those flowers are amazing! Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page!
    Thanks for playing on S4H!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.