Friday 3 June 2016

CRAFTERS PALETTE JUNE PAGE MAP CHALLENGE - HAPPY DAYS


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my
CRAFTERS PALETTE Design Team Reveal
For our inspiration for this layout we were given this fabulous page map. I really loved using this one and had great fun putting it together.



HERES HOW
Double matt photo onto co-ordinating card
Lightly adhere to page slightly to one side
Start stamping all around the photo using brown ink and various stamps as per the page map
Add a die cut frame underneath the matted photo
Add some layers of card stock as per the page map
Add some honeycomb die cut card as per the page map
Adhere assorted flowers with pearl centres
Add the title.
SCRAPPY STASH
Pretty papers Royal Menagerie Collection Kit Saltwater paper by Prima Marketing
Plain card stock in coordinating colours
Frame die
Honeycomb die
Assorted flowers
Assorted pearls
Brown ink
Assorted stamps
Wooden title
Silver ink for the title.


I do hope you enjoyed my follow along and give this page map a go. Don't forget to follow me and look out for more design team inspiration along the way.
Many thanks for visiting today
bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.