Friday 22 July 2016

FABSCRAPS FRIDAY FOR JONES CRAFTS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - ON THIS DAY - 22 July


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and the FABSCRAPS FRIDAY Design Team Reveal for JONES CRAFTS.
Today I have made a really simple layout using lots of easy layers.
HERES HOW
Matt photo in pink cardstock
Matt onto black cardstock
Mount again onto pink dotty paper
Matt onto black cardstock
Matt onto flowery paper
Matt onto black cardstock
Matt onto pink cardstock
Adhere all these layers onto background paper
Die cut and stamp out lots of flowers
Ink the flower edges, curl slightly and adhere
Add punched out stamens and pearl centres
Now take the chipboard word, apply black ink, allow to dry, add silver ink, attach to stripey paper and adhere to page
Add a small Celebrations sticker and the date.
SCRAPPY STASH 
 Fabscraps Shabbby Rose Collection Card Kit C85
Cardstock, pink and black
Chipboard word - On This Day
Inks - black, brown, silver
Background paper Fabscraps, STAYCATION C80 005
Flower Stamps and dies - Heartfelt Creations, Sun Kissed Fleur
Stamens punch, pretty pearls and Date sticker from my stash.
CLOSE UPS



I hope you followed along.
I also really appreciate your comments and all my followers, for some reason I have lost my comments section unless you click on the time 9.00 at the end. I wish I knew why!!! If anyone knows how to sort this out, please let me know!
Many thanks for visiting today, do look out for more Fabscraps Fun and inspiration from my blog. 
That's it for today, bye for now and Happy Scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.