Friday 21 October 2016

A CARD USING NOOR DESIGN CHALLENGE - OCTOBER


Hi everyone and welcome to my latest card. 
I have used the October challenge at NOOR DESIGN here.
I have also used pieces from their Elegance Kit to make this.
I hope you like it.
HOW TO MAKE THIS
Cover a 6 x 6 card blank with pretty paper, ink edges
Cut a 5 x 5 inch piece of pretty paper, ink edges, adhere
Die cut some frames ( three)
Die cut a pretty vintage photo
Layer the frames and add photo
Now start to decorate with lace, flowers, pearls, ribbon etc
Add sentiment.

STASH USED
Noor Design Elegance Kit
Frame dies, pearly card, pink card, pearl flower, white ribbon, assorted flowers, flower stems, pearl string, swirls, butterfly punch, vintage photo, brown chalk ink, lace, leaves, bling string and paper clay angels.
LINKS 
Vintage photos - https://uk.pinterest.com/caroleanne345/vintage-images-free/
Vintage photos 2 - https://uk.pinterest.com/caroleanne345/vintage-designs/
xxx
Many thanks for visiting today, I would love it if you became a follower, just click on the followers link on the left side bar.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.