Monday 10 October 2016

GECKO GALZ CHALLENGE FOR OCTOBER FALL INTO AUTUMN CARD


Hi everyone, welcome to my blog and my latest card.
 I have used the challenge over at GECKO GALZ,
Fall into Autumn Challenge.
I love the colours at this time of year, so had to give this one a go.
HERES HOW
Take a 5 x 7 inch card blank, cover with pretty paper, ink edges
Start  adding layers to your card front 
Cut a 4 x 6 inch matt, ink edges, adhere at an angle
Next add some torn, inked book paper, add at an angle
Add a layer of inked card stock
Add a layer of music paper, ink edges
Raise the book mark up on card, ink edges, adhere
Start to decorate with flowers, leaves and butterflies.
STASH USED
Card blank - 5 x 7 inches
Papers from GECKO GALZ etsy shop, Star Crossed pack of 12 
 Book marks also from the shop.
FROM MY STASH
Book paper, music paper, brown chalk ink, assorted flowers, leaves and pearls, butterfly punch.
THATS ALL FOR NOW
I hope you like my card, do come back again soon with lots more inspiration.
Bye for Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.