Tuesday 3 January 2017

GECKO GALZ DESIGN TEAM REVEAL CHALLENGE LET IT SNOW

Happy New Year!
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.
It's time for a New Year of Gecko Galz Customer Challenges!!  
This month our Challenge theme is
"Let it Snow!"

January 1st to the 30th.
xxx
I have made this card using papers and image from the 





The Challenge this month is Let It Snow
I have used a wonderful snowy vintage photo, details below
xxx
There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!!

The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree

PRODUCUTS USED 
From my stash
 5 x 7 card blank, white pearl card, plain green card, dark gold paper, flower dies, branch die, brown ink, stamen punch, pearls,
berries, twine, oval die cut frame and a sentiment.
xxx
MANY THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 
DO PLEASE CLICK ON THE LEFT HAND LINK TO BECOME A FOLLOWER SO AS NOT TO MISS MORE INSPIRATION
BYE FOR NOW
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.