Friday 17 February 2017

FABSCRAPS FOR JONES CRAFTS LAST LAYOUT February 17th - FAMILY

Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and my last Fabscraps Layout for  JONES CRAFTS
xxx
I love polka dots and have used the Fabscraps C75 Collection and the Shabby Rose C85 Collection.
I also used the gate chipboard and the Title - Family.
From my stash -  pink card, black card and pearl string.
I also used Heartfelt Creations Leafy branch die and a floral die.
I have loved using all the Fabscraps Collections and hope you have enjoyed my layouts.
Many thanks for visiting today, do come and check back in again soon for more inspiration.
BYE FOR NOW
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.