Thursday 30 November 2017

14 CRAFT BAR INSPIRATION DESIGN TEAM REVEAL CHRISTMAS CARD




Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and my project for
 14 CRAFT BAR SCRAPBOOKING
Today I have a pretty Christmas card to show you with some Christmas Poinsettias.
PRODUCTS USED
Lemoncraft Scrapbooking Papers- Christmas Greetings (12x12)
Scrapbooking Papers- Christmas Greetings (12x12)
FOAMIRAN 
Foamiran 0.6
 Burgundy
Foamiran 023-BURGUNDY
Ecru
Foamiran Ivory
LEAVES
Leaf 003
Leaf
STAMENS
Pearl Stamens 3 mm
Wire Stamens 5-7mm
BERRIES

PINE CONES
Poinsettia Kit with Stencil
FROM MY STASH
Pine bough die, white pearl card, 6 x 6 inch card blank, white card, burgundy card, burgundy chalk ink, white gesso for snowy effect, burgundy glitter and poinsettia die.


I hope you like my card and Poinsettias and have a go at making them yourselves.
I have entered this in to the Lemoncraft blog.
Many thanks for visiting today
Bye for now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.