Saturday 10 March 2012

TEA TIME



Hi everyone, here is my take on the SCRAP365 magazine Sketch Challenge. Hope you like it. For this one its back to the pink and doilys for me! I loved this sketch and found it really easy. First I chose the colours to go with the picture, then I matted the photo and distressed the edges. I then layered up and distressed as I went, in accordance with the sketch. I die cut the hanging bar (Tim Holtz die) and painted it with paint dabbers and attached with brads. I hand made the butterflies by using flowers and turning down one petal and attaching some wire and some pearls. Then I added glitter. I thought they worked out to be quite pretty. The larger butterfly is from Prima. I added the flowers and pearls and the sticker title.Thats all from me for now, have a great week end.

Scrap 365 sketch.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Carole!! great idea to make butterflies out of flowers like that!! I've never thought of that!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and great take on the sketch, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.