Friday 28 February 2014

C.S.I SPECIAL DEPUTY FOR CASE FILE # 112 Barbados



http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/

Hi everyone, here is my latest and last layout for CSI as SPECIAL DEPUTY for CASE FILE # 112

I love these colours and thought this photo would be perfect.
For this case I have chosen a patterned background paper, something sheer, the muslin, wood, flowers and buttons.
For my journaling I have written about our dream vacation.
 My journaling
 

I have also used shells that I picked up at the lagoon, little bits of glass that I also found, I made a little fence from bits of wood and twine.
I have used all the colours.
Scrappy Stash
Pale green background paper
Plain cardstock
Muslin
Branch die
Mini buttons
Assorted flowers
Shells and bits of glass from the reef
Doily
Hessian in white
Assorted stamps
Black ink
Title stickers.
CASE CLOSED!
Have fun with these colours, do go visit all the designers blogs for lots of inspiration.
And look out for my GIVEAWAY up on the 1st March.
Many thanks for visiting my blog.
I love reading all your comments.
Bye for now and come back soon.


 
 
 

2 comments:

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.