Tuesday 10 December 2013

KEEP CALM AND SPARKLE

 
Hi everyone, I hope you like this layout I have done.
I have used a sketch from Cest Magnifique for my inspiration, which I reversed.
 
 
I have also used a colour scheme from C.S.I
I have used a colour scheme from C.S.I
 http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/

For this layout I reversed the sketch and made my own background.
C.S.I
THE SCHEME
I used all the five colours in the scheme.
EVIDENCE
I  used beads, pearls, birds, texture paste, silver accents and flowers.
TESTIMONY
I wrote 4 random things about the topic on my journaling block which is hidden under the left hand side.
I wrote about the dress Jessie is wearing.
I used Sparkle for my inspiration for my title
.
I MADE MY OWN BACKGROUND PAPER
 
I used some white bazzill cardstock and texture paste and made lots of texture using masks.
I used paints to add some colour.
I made little pink splats.
THE LAYOUT
Matt photo and distress edges
Cut our large and small thin circles
Start layering circles, woven doily, paper doily, matted photo.
Add in other layers of card etc.
Decorate with flowers etc
Add title
Add honeycomb stamping
Add glass beads and other embellies.
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG
I HOPE YOU LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS AND COME BACK SOON
BYE FOR NOW
 
 
 

 
 
 




3 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a stunning layout! Thanks so much for participating in the Cést Magnifique Kits sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, pinky and feminin page! Love the floweredge unde the photo! Have a nice day.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Carole Ann, please check your CSI inbox. :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.