Friday 20 September 2013

LIFE DREAM LOVE


Morning all - for this layout I have used a lovely sketch from C'est Magnifique .

http://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/welcome-to-our-september-sketch.html


THIS IS WHAT I DID

I have tried to keep quite true to the sketch for this one as it is so pretty.
So first of all I cut down my pretty paper to 11.5x11.5 inches and adhered to my background card.
Then I took the lovely die cut chippy and primed it with gesso then added various mists and attached.
I added small glass beads to the centres of parts of the flowers.
I then added all the die cut pieces to finish making a circle.
With the circle done, I matted my photo and adhered to one side.
I glued some cheesecloth underneath.
Now comes the best bit, decorate and embellish with flowers, beads etc.
A lovely sketch, so I hope you give it a try.
SCRAPPY STASH
Pretty paper - Scrapberrys from the kit
Plain cardstock
Large circular chipboard flower and leaves - from the kit by BLUE FERN STUDIOS
Die cut shapes - Kaisercraft Collectables - True Romance - also from the kit
Cheesecloth
Mini birdcage chippys that I painted - from the kit
White bird - Martha Stewart paper clay set
Clay angel I made using white clay and a fimo mould
Beaded stick pin I made
Mini glass beads
Assorted mini flowers
Paper clay flower
White funky fibres
Small metallic key and angel wings
Pink acrylic paint
Gesso
Spray mists.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG AND LEAVING ME LOVELY COMMENTS.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK END. BYE FOR NOW.

3 comments:

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.