Friday 6 December 2013

WELCOME TO THE STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM FRIDAY REVEAL - BUILD A PAGE

 

WELCOME TO THE STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM FRIDAY REVEAL.
Hi everyone,  happy Friday. Here is my version of the latest sketch from SOUS.
I hope you give this sketch a go and visit all their fabulous blogs for lots more inspiration.
For this layout I used the last of my papers from my Cest Magnifique Kit from September!

So this is how I did it IN 10 EASY STEPS.

I took my pretty paper cut it down by half an inch, scrunched it up, distressed, then inked the edges
 Adhere to plain cardstock.
 
And add a half circle distress and ink the edges.

 Add another slightly smaller half circle, distress and ink the edges.
.
 
Add a10 x 5.5 inch rectangle, distress and ink the edges.
Add another slightly smaller rectangle, distress and ink the edges.



Add a doily.


Add a slightly smaller circle.

 
 Add matted photo.
 


Add a circle border made by cutting a very narrow circle and covering with string and fibres.


Add three large banners, ink the edges.


Add three small banners, ink the edges. Adhere.

Decorate. And there you have it.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope you can come back again soon.
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock in pink, cream and blue
Pretty paper
Bird and arrow embellies from Cest Manifique Sept Kit
Doilies
Mini paper clay bird
Assorted flowers
Butterflies with beaded bodies
Chalk ink
Distress tool
Corrugated cardboard
White acrylic paint
Prima packaging for mini tags
Fuzzy fibres
String.

1 comment:

  1. Totally stunning Carole. The flower clusters are just perfect, and the fibre circlet is way cool! Loving your tutorial - you do inspire me to be a bit more adventurous with my pages - watch this space...lol! But, don't hold your breath... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.