Wednesday 28 August 2013

FRIENDS


Hi everyone,
here is a layout I have done using the C'EST MAGNIFIQUE sketch challenge for August.
http://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/our-august-sketch-challenge.html


For this layout I chose to change the photo into black and white as all the colours were very mixed and very busy.  I used pink, soft golden yellow and brown with some white as I wanted a girly feel.
THIS IS WHAT I DID
I cut down a piece of white cardstock to 11.5x11.5 inches and sprayed and speckled with mists in gold, pink and copper.
I attached to a sheet of brown cardstock.
I then matted my photo in white, pink and some brown card.
I attached this to my background card and added a doily in one corner.
I then made my title banner and adhered.
I then started to decorate with assorted flowers, leaves, mini roses, pearl strands, butterflies with beaded bodies and an angel I made from clay using a mould.
I hope you like it and check out the challenge.
Have a great day, Bye For Now.

SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock - white brown and pink
White doily
Handmade butterflies and beaded bodies
Assorted flowers
Pearl strands
Assorted glimmer mists
Tim Holtz alphabet set
Prima velvet leaf
Angel mould and white clay.

SEE YOU BACK HERE ON FRIDAY WITH THE STUCK ON U SKETCHES REVEAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.