Thursday 24 January 2013

BUILD A PAGE - PARTY


Hi lovely scrappers. Today I have done another BUILD A PAGE for you in  - 10 easy to follow steps.
So, here is how to achieve my PARTY layout.

Step 1 - Choose your  papers. I chose pink Bazzill. Then choose your main pretty paper and cut out a     scalloped shape, I used a peice of ready shaped cardstock as a template.
Step 2 -  Add a doily slightly off centre.
Step 3 - Cut a peice of matching cardstock 8 x 8 inches and ink the edges, I used black ink.
Step 4 - Cut a peice of pretty paper slightly smaller than 8x8, ink the edges and adhere.
Step 5 - Attach slightly to one side,  your double matted photo. I used white and black cardstock.
 Step 6 - Make another small matt using pretty paper. I used music paper. Ink the edges and matt. Attach in the bottom left corner.  Add a strip of co-ordinating ribbon, I used black grosgrain with white stitching.
Step 7 - Attach a peice of lace below the ribbon.

Step 8 - Choose some co-ordinating embellishments.

Step 9 - I added some gems below the music paper. (these came on a strip).
Step 10 - Start embellishing and add a title.

SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock, I used pink, white and black
Pretty papers I used three different ones
White doily
Scalloped template
Ribbon
Strip of gems
Assorted flowers
Stick pin
Lace
Sticky backed pearls
Sparkly embellie
Black ink
Hot glue to attach the flowers
Tim Holtz alpa die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.