Friday 18 May 2012

BEACHED

Good morning scrappers and Thank Goodness its Friday.
Here is a layout Ive just finished using the Mojo Monday Sketch over at the Flying Unicorn for my inspiration.
For this one I chose pink and blue from the photo with a light background in Bazzill. I used some perfect blue and pink stripy paper and added my layers. I then added a doily and started to decorate with flowers, butterflies, die cut shells and die cut chipboard swirls and pine leaves, which I thought looked a bit like seaweed. I painted these green with acylic dabbers. I handmade the flowers with the pearls centres and added the title. Hope you like it. See sketch below.


Mojo Monday sketch at the Flying Unicorn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.