Monday 21 May 2012

MANS BEST FRIEND

Good morning and Happy Monday everyone. Here is the other side to my double page layout using the same sketch as before.
So Ive basically done something similar but in the reverse. Ive used the same papers and added my hand made blooms with the pearl centres. I have used a Martha Stewart punch on both pages to create the shell like borders. And I have added some pink mesh netting on this one that came from a bouquet of flowers. I love finding items that I can use on a page that are a bargain and this was a freebie, even better. So here is one bargain page that didnt cost very much. The papers are from Making Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.