Wednesday 21 September 2016

CARD INSPIRATION

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and another card for your inspiration. For this card I have used goodies from NOOR Design, using one of the monthly card kits. I have also entered this into their September challenge FLOWERS AND LACE.
http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-22-flowers-and-lace.html
HERES HOW
Matt a 6 x 6 inch card blank with pretty paper, ink edges
Cut out a matt 4 x 4 inches, ink edges and adhere
Add a doily
Matt a vintage image, ink edges, adhere
Start to decorate with assorted flowers, lace, stamens, butterfly etc
Add a sentiment.
CRAFTY GOODIES
Card blank 6 x 6 inches
Card kit from Noor Design
Brown chalk ink
Assorted flowers -  some from kit
Butterfly punch
Stamens
Lace - from kit
Acrylic flowers
Pretty papers - from kit
Aqua card stock
Doily - from kit
Sentiment.
I hope you like my card. Many thanks for popping by, I do hope you become a follower to keep up to date with lots more inspiration.
Bye for Now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.