Monday 3 April 2017

FABSCRAPS FRIDAY ANNOUNCEMENT AND A THANK YOU CARD

Image may contain: 13 people, people smiling, text
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. 
I have an exciting announcement to make along with a 
Fabscraps thank you card.
I have made the fabulous FABSCRAPS DESIGN TEAM.
I am so honoured and delighted and cannot wait to get started.
Their products are second to none, and are great quality and design. I know you will love working with them as much as I do. 
So to say Thank You I have made a Fabscraps card.


For this card I used the
JUNGLE MIST COLLECTION PAPER RANGE - C78
The Jungle Mist Journal Pack, Jungle Mist Pictures and a chipboard Dragonfly.
I Also used
Embossing powder
Pearl card stock in white
Green card stock
Handmade flowers
Stamens
Peach and Green foam to make the flowers
Flower dies.
INSTRUCTIONS
Cover a 6x6 inch card blank with one of the pretty papers
Cut a pretty paper to 5x5 inches, matt onto green card, adhere
Cut out the 'thank you'  title, matt onto green card stock, adhere
Add the frame in two parts
Die cut a pretty square frame, add a green matt, add the flamingoes
Make some pretty flowers and adhere 
Add one of the leafy branches
Adhere the dragonfly
Finish off with some foam leaves.
I hope you like my card. I would love it if you became a follower of my blog and visit again soon.
Bye for now.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.