Saturday 12 August 2017

GECKO GALZ AUGUST PROJECT - BY THE SHORE - August 12th - WITH FREE STAMP

Morning lovely Gecko Galz, here is my latest project for August,
BY THE SHORE card, hope you like it. Details below.
PRODUCTS I USED
Sea Side Card Toppers

HERES HOW
Take a 6 inch square card blank and cover with a ripped piece of card approx 5 inches square
Take one of the papers from the digital kit, cut to 4.5 inches square
Distress the edges and adhere
Cut out one of the toppers from the topper sheet, distress the edges
Matt onto a piece of aqua card with foam pads
Cut out two more matts, distress the edges as you go, adhere with foam pads
Cut our one of the titles from the In Other Words Stamp kit, adhere
Cut out some icons from the papers and adhere
All done.
HERE IS YOUR FREE STAMP


Many thanks for visiting today
I would love it if you became a follower of  my blog
Bye for now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.